(Inside Price Chopper)
The best thing about shopping at Auburn Pharmacy inside Price Chopper is the convenience and speed it offers you. This concept at AuBurn Pharmacy in Leawood Kansas is simple; we are staying true to our original focus of providing quality patient care at affordable prices with a community pharmacy atmosphere. It is a true community pharmacy that is located inside Price Chopper.
Have you ever heard this statement from a loved one or friend: “I want a pharmacy that is near me with the feel of a community drugstore and that offers prescriptions with generic discounts or, I want a pharmacist and a pharmacy technician that I know and trust.” At AuBurn Pharmacy we listen to our patients. We offer compounding services, pharmacy delivery, a generic discount program, online refills, customer loyalty program, automatic refills and refill pickup reminders. Some of our locations are opened Sundays.
Our motto at AuBurn Pharmacy is ‘Mission before the Margin’ and when we achieve our mission of making a difference in the lives of others, with proper guidance and leadership, we find success both socially and economically.” AuBurn wants to be your pharmacy. We are “Caring For The Health Of You And Your Community” for over 23 years at 19 locations!
Monday – Friday: • 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Saturday: • 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Sunday & Major Holidays: • Closed
Try our NEW Geo-locator
*For Mobile use only
- The AuBurn Advantage Plan Generics - $4.99 for 30 day supply $12.00 for 90 day supply!
- AuBurn RXpress Mobile, online and automatic refills
- Refill and Pickup Email or Text Notifications
- Vaccination Station offering walk-in vaccinations everyday
- AdvantaCare Medication and Refill Synchronization
- EZMed Monthly Dose Packaging
- AuBurn Diabetes Solutions: diabetic supplies and footwear, insulin pump supplies and training
- Healthy Kids FREE Monthly Vitamin Program
- Med D Plan Counseling
- Refer A Friend Program
- Caps To Cash Fundraising Program
- FSA/HRA Cards Accepted
Philip Parrigon, RPh.
13351 Mission Road
Leawood, KS 66209
(913) 469-9315 / (913) 469-1971 Fax
"Leawood is caring for the health of you and your community"