The idea behind AuBurn Pharmacy in Garnett Kansas is simple; we are staying true to our original focus of providing quality patient care at affordable prices with a community pharmacy atmosphere. It is a true community pharmacy that is located next to the Country Mart Grocery Store. It conducts AuBurn Diabetes Classes on the fourth Thursday of every month.
Have you ever heard this statement from a loved one or friend: “I want a pharmacy that is near me with the feel of a community drugstore and that offers prescriptions with generic discounts or, I want a pharmacist and a pharmacy technician that I know and trust.” At AuBurn Pharmacy we listen to our patients. We offer compounding services, pharmacy delivery, a generic discount program, online refills, customer loyalty program, automatic refills and refill pickup reminders. Some of our locations are opened Sundays.
Our motto at AuBurn Pharmacy is ‘Mission before the Margin’ and when we achieve our mission of making a difference in the lives of others, with proper guidance and leadership, we find success both socially and economically.” AuBurn wants to be your pharmacy. We are “Caring For The Health Of You And Your Community” for over 23 years at 19 locations!
Monday – Friday: • 8:30AM – 7:00PM
Saturday: • 8:30AM – 2:00PM
Sunday & Major Holidays: • Closed
Try our NEW Geo-locator
Try our NEW Geo-locator
*For Mobile use only
- The AuBurn Advantage Plan Generics - $4.99 for 30 day supply $12.00 for 90 day supply!
- AuBurn RXpress Automatic Refill Online or Mobile App Refill Service
- Prescription Refill Reminder Program
- Prescription Pick-up Reminder Program by Text or Email
- Prescription Delivery Service (within city limits)
- Medicare Billing for Diabetic Testing Supplies
- Medication Therapy Management Programs
- Full line of Over-The-Counter Medications and Products
- FSA/HSA Cards Accepted
- Home Medical Equipment
- Custom Compounding Services
- Convenient Drive Thru Window
- Greeting Cards, Gifts, and Kodak Photo Kiosk
- Vaccination Station-Offering Walk-in Vaccinations Everyday!
- Healthy Kids FREE Monthly Vitamin Program
- Med D Plan Counseling
- Diabetic Education Classes
Michael Burns, RPh. / Ryan Moore, Pharm D.
429 N Maple St.
Garnett, KS 66032
(785) 448-6122 / (785) 448-2853 Fax
"Garnett is caring for the health of you and your community"