• Conveniently order refills for anywhere you are
• View your medication profile history
• Available for iPhone and Android
• Social Media Portal
• Download RXpress Apps
Collins Highlights Abuse by Pharmacy Benefit Managers
Do you currently come to the pharmacy multiple times per month to pick-up maintenance medication? Do you run out of refills and consequently medication waiting on the doctor to respond to refill requests? If so, you will be interested in Advantacare, AuBurn Pharmacy’s refill synchronization. By synchronizing medication refills this allows for scheduled pick-up along with advance notice to your Doctor for refill authorization.
• Medication Synchronization (All maintenance prescriptions are filled and ready for pick-up on scheduled date)
• Pharmacy Staff will call 4-7 days prior to prescriptions being refilled to verify need and update any changes
• Doctors are notified in advance of refills expiring to ensure all prescriptions are ready for pick-up A
• Meeting with Pharmacist at medication pick-up B
• Automatically Enrolled as an AuBurn Advantage Loyalty Member
FREE MONTHLY VITAMIN PROGRAM
FOR CHILDREN AGES 5-12!
Healthy Habits…Healthy Children…Enroll your Child TODAY!
Download a form and Enroll your child today!
AuBurn Pharmacy offers specialized diabetic shoe fitting services. Measuring and assessing the needs of a patient’s feet to aid in proper footwear selection. Along with yearly foot exams, having properly fitted footwear by a qualified foot care professional is a necessary and integral part of a diabetic persons foot care. Proper footwear helps to prevent serious complications associated with diseases of the diabetic foot.
The following are current locations that offer diabetic shoe fitting services.
- 429 N Maple Street, Garnett, KS 66032
- 311 N Hospital Drive, Paola, KS 66071
- 6 S. Metcalf Road, Louisburg, KS 66053
- 625 Main Street, Mound City, KS 66056
- 400 Ames Street, Baldwin City, KS 66006
- 310 E. 15th Street, Eudora, KS 66025
- 521 Market Street, Osage City, KS 66523
Continue to check this website for additional locations being added
Click for more information.
Membership is FREE, Enrollment is Easy!
Come in and sign up for your AuBurn Advantage Plan
and start saving TODAY!
Download a current list of Generics in the discount program.
(Please wait while it downloads)
To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
These Vaccinations available EVERYDAY!:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
Over the age of 50? Were you exposed to chicken pox? Like 98 percent of people, you probably answered yes to that question. This means that you already have the Shingle virus living in you. AuBurn pharmacies in collaboration with physicians want to raise awareness about Zostavax, the relatively inexpensive vaccine to reduce risk of having an outbreak and if one does occur lessen the effects. AuBurn Pharmacy is able to check benefits or out-of-pocket with your insurance, which typically ranges from $0-220. Vaccine is kept on hand at each of our locations. Talk to your local AuBurn Pharmacy team about getting vaccinated today.
"AuBurn Diabetes Solutions "Hot Topics In Diabetes Research!"
Diabetes Education For Daily Living
- Mound City January 11th, 4:00 F&M Building 427 Main St, in Mound City KS 66056
- Paola January 20th, 5:30 Paola Inn and Suites 1600 Hedge Lane Court in Paola KS 66071
- Garnett January 28th, Canceled
- Osage City January 22nd, 12:30 Osage County Senior Citizen Center in Osage City, KS